This articulated Site Dumper with 9000 kg. payload is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers.
Great off-road performance with maximum stability at full load on slopes and demanding terrains.
180º rotary hopper eases operation in strait sites while increasing productivity.
Equipped with Deutz engines and Linde hydraulics for long operation life.
- Available for all track gauges:
- 1000 mm.
- 1435 mm
- 1600 mm
- 1668 mm
- & others on demand
- Adjustable manual diploris system for easy gauge change. One machine can be used in several gauges.
- Articulated chassis
- Easy access to the track even in step sections (no need to go to level crossing)
- Excellent adaptation on tracks under construction (irregular, not levelled, etc.)
- High stability on track
- Heavy duty machine with high performance/cost ratio.
- Payload 9000 kg. – 19800 lb.
- Engine Deutz 100 HP
- Steering Hydraulic
- Transmission Hydrostatic 4X4 Permanent
- Brakes Oil immersed discs
- Wheels 18-19,5
- Turning circle 2,7/4,6 m. – 8,85/15,10 ft.
- Hopper Rotary 180º
- Unladen Weight 4638 kg. – 10225 lb.
- Speed 25 km/h – 15,5 mph
Standard Equipment Lighting system
- Railway system
- Work Lights
Botón “Download PDF”
Botón “i Request info” para que lleve al formulario de contacto o genere un email.